The CommoMed Protective Coverall is designed to provide barrier and protection for clinical medical staff when they contact with blood, body fluid and secretion of potentially infectious patients during work.
The key features include:
- Constructed of spunbond-spunbond-spunbond nonwovens, with polyethylene laminate film on both sides
- Knit cuffs with elasticized waist and ankles for increased wearer comfort and freedom of movement
- Taped seams to help provide additional protection
- Offers protection from certain biological contaminants (tested according to GB 19082-2009). Typical Applications Typical applications may include exposure to non-infectious blood and bodily fluids, secretion of potentially infectious patients, pharmaceutical, cleanroom applications, exposure to radioactive particles, and general clean-up. In all cases a risk assessment should be carried out. Users must be trained and have read all User Instructions. Use limitations and performance data should be considered to ascertain the protection required. If in doubt, contact a safety professional.
NOTICE: The Non-Sterile version cannot be used in places with strict microbiological index control, such as ICU.
- CE approved under PPE Directive (89/686/ECC), Category III.
- Article 10 Certification: BTTG Testing & Certification Ltd. Notified Body Number: 0338. Article 11B Supervision: SGS United Kingdom, LTD. Notified Body Number: 0120.
Do not use for:
- Contact with sparks or flames, or combustible liquids, heavy oils
- Exposure situations resulting in directional spray or liquid build-up on the suit
- Environments with exposure to hazardous substances beyond GB 19082-2009 certification
- Environments with conditions of excessive heat
- Caution for those who are allergic to non-woven fabrics
This product was tested by JIANGSU QUALITY SUPERVISION AND INSPECTION CENTER FOR SPECIAL SAFTY PROCTECTION PRODUCTS. The report number is STFWT20201742. The table below shows the performance when tested under laboratory conditions.
More information see the third Picture.
The main performance index of the product is liquid barrier function. The elongation at break, filtration efficiency, etc. Are all in accordance with the technical requirements and standards of GB 19082-2009. The maximum Class is 6 unless otherwise noted. The conclusion shows the products meet the requirements of the standards of GB 19082-2009. Please note that the tests may not reflect the reality of use and do not account for factors such as excessive heat and mechanical wear.